With ten years’ experience in the construction industry prior to pursuing a career in photography, Dan has an in-depth knowledge of industry and the wide variety of worksites that exist. Having most recently worked as a traffic control supervisor for several years, he has seen all manner of sites and has worked with a wide range of operators on almost any conceivable type of job. Dan also has an in-depth knowledge of risk assessment, machinery and plant movements, and the less obvious dangers inherent on a site. For this reason you can trust us to not only create incredible photographs, but to do it in the safest manner possible.
We understand that running a worksite is a busy task, so we undertake to attend any worksite in NSW with fully compliant PPE, Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and all required tickets on hand, on time and ready to be inducted just like any other operator. We will conduct a site-specific risk assessment before beginning any work, and you will be provided with a copy of this document along with your docket at the end of the shoot.
Dan has the following licenses/competencies:
- Australian Construction Industry induction card (white card)
- All Roads and Maritime Services traffic control tickets (blue, yellow, red, orange)
- Roads and Maritime Services NSW Worker On Foot induction
- Roads and Maritime Services NSW M1 Pacific Motorway induction
- Dan Power Photography general construction site Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)
- PPE: rail corridor compliant shirt or vest, long trousers with retro-reflective tape, steel capped boots, hard hat, eye and hearing protection, gloves.
We are committed to the safety of both our staff and your workers at all times and will be happy to attend any additional inductions, supply additional PPE, or draw up site-specific SWMS to suit your particular worksite.